❤¸.•*WaT MaKeS Ur DaY*•.¸❤: when she holds you ♥

Sunday 22 May 2011

when she holds you ♥

~five little fingers of her~
have u ever felt how it feels when a baby holds u...trust me..its like heaven to have her in your arms...from the top of her head til her lil tiny toes..its damn amazing that she's God's greatest gift...wish that people will b able feel the plumpness of  her cheeks,the softness of  her skin,..wish that they'll be there to hold her,to care for her,to protect her frm al d harms..and to love her forever...specially dedicated to all moms to be;


AS YOU LIVE INSIDE OF ME

As you live inside of me, 
I wonder what you'll be?
Maybe a boy or maybe a girl,
I can't wait to see your tiny face and,
hold you in my warm embrace.
No matter what you may be,
as I feel you move inside of me,
My love for you will be the same,
Even if I don't pick the perfect name.
I guess I'll sit here and wait
I just hope you´re not too late

No comments:

Post a Comment