❤¸.•*WaT MaKeS Ur DaY*•.¸❤: best part of a smile~

Sunday 17 July 2011

best part of a smile~


Smiling will instantly make you feel better...If for some reason you feel like you have nothing to smile about. JUST SMILE!!! If you need help find that person who loves you..someone you know cares about you...Look at them or just think of them..think of a memory that once made you smile..it works..You will again smile..Smiling will instantly make you feel better.. Its a feel better thing to do...sometimes even a laugh will follow..how great is that? 
Yep, after the initial feel good moment is gone... its up to you to LIKE that feeling and find it again..there are people EVERYWHERE to practice your FEEL GOOD smiling on...PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE and  EVERYONE NEEDS TO SMILE!!! I actually sometimes believe my smile is all I have going for me..the great news is my smile is directly attached to my heart..without one the other would not work..
There are a million reasons to smile and usually just a few that keep someone from smiling..
Smile!!! the rest will follow.... its contagious..It really is..People will notice you..People will smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment